Slip Thermacell's Proflex Heated Insoles into your ski boots, hiking footwear, or casual sneakers for added warmth this winter. These insoles include a remote control that lets you choose three different heat settings for customized toastiness. Their batteries last for five hours until they need a recharge, which only takes four hours for a full charge, and you can recharge them five hundred times for long-lasting use. The Poron foam surrounding the removable batteries is shock-absorbent, odor-resistant, cushy, and flexible for free-moving comfort, and you can trim them to fit your shoes perfectly. Thermacell included a smart charging case, wall charger, USB cable, and travel bag with the insoles, batteries, and remote control.
- Heated, flexible footbeds add warmth to ski boots or casual sneakers
- Removable, rechargeable batteries run for up to five hours
- Antimicrobial, shock-absorbing, cushioned Poron cover
- Can be trimmed to fit almost any shoe size
- Includes insoles, batteries, controller, and charging accessories