Crank up the coziness.
Head to hammock heaven with the Therm-A-Rest Slacker Snuggler Down Underquilt. It's designed to hug the bottom of your hammock to insulate your underside without squishing the down insulation's heat-trapping loft. The down also sports a Nikwax Hydrophobic treatment to maintain warmth even in damp climates, and it packs down efficiently for easy storage on the trail.
- Keep your underside warm when sleeping in your hammock
- Hydrophobic down is warm, compressible, and water-resistant
- Hangs under hammock for lofty warmth
- Ripstop fabric is lightweight, yet strong
- Universal fit and adjustable for single or double hammocks
- Can be used on its own as a blanket
Keeps yah toasty
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Very easy to set up and will keep you warm on cooler nights
thermarest down snuggler
Bought this short notice at the end of august for september hunting season.
I have used it several times, and while i think it is nice, it could use a secondary suspension adjustment like some of the other underquilts. For a 650 fill insulation it works okay, but i keep getting a cold spot right around my lumbar area (again a suspension issue i would say; hard to adjust properly for my double hammock). Backcountry has an awesome return policy, but i think i'll keep it for a 35-40 degree underquilt and get a Hammock Gear or UGQ for my colder weather quilt