A bear of a bag.
Whether you're using your campsite as a basecamp for alpine touring or backpacking through a winter wonderland, the nights get cold. Sleep in the Therm-a-Rest Polar Ranger -20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag for a cozy refuge when you're ready to get off of your feet. The 800-fill down lofts when you pull it out of its compression sack, and the Nikwax treatment helps it resist compressing when you expose it to moisture. Features like the side vents that allow you to use your hands and the synthetic-filled snorkel hood that keeps your face warm without trapping in the moisture from your breath optimize this bag for extreme conditions—whether you're riding them out while sleeping or enjoying a sunrise drink.
- Sleeping bag for backpacking in cold conditions
- 800-fill down lofts to maximize warmth retention
- Nikwax treatment resists moisture-based compression
- Synthetic-filled, snorkel hood manages frost from breath
- Side vents open to allow arm use or airflow
- Draft tubes block gusts from all the zippers
- Toe-asis adds extra insulation to warm your feet
- Item #CAS00DO
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov