Whether you are backpack or trail running, The North Face's Workout Short-Sleeve Top has got your back. Designed with seamless shoulders and a dropped tail hem, this shirt is exceptionally comfortable with heavy duty or lightweight backpacks and gives you coverage when stretching. FlashDry technology wicks moisture away so your back dries quickly when you can finally drop your pack after you have reached camp.
- Active t-shirt designed to support all your favorite activities
- Moisture-wicking technology keeps you dry during intensive activity
- Seamless shoulder design is comfortable for wearing a backpack with
- Dropped hem protects your back when bending over during activity
- Relaxed fit is comfortable and airy for a preferred fit
- Q & A
Soft, but too big
My wife purchased this, but it was too big. Very soft and comfortable, though
Comfortable, Casual, Runs Large
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: small
Very comfortable, casual, loose fit. Hiked 12 hot miles with it and never noticed any gross, sweatiness under my pack straps like some other shirts give. In fact, I didn't notice it much at all while hiking so that is a GOOD thing!
Pros: I love the length of the torso! Goes well below my waist which is really nice for backpacking so the pack straps don't make the shirt bottom ride up exposing skin like so many other shirts.
Cons: Sleeves are a little long. Only part that got uncomfortable from the heat.
Fit: Runs very LARGE. I wear a medium to sometimes large with other brands. This shirt I opted for a small and it was still very roomy and loose. Easily could have done an extra small for a more fitted look.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
This shirt is very lightweight and flow-y. It is a little long which is great for hiking and yoga. It is incredibly comfortable and casual enough to wear around town.
I'd recommend sizing down, I probably could have gotten away with an XS.