Why We Like The Westcliffe Down Jacket
We throw on the Westcliffe Down Jacket before meeting our friends at the brewery for dinner because of its chic aesthetic and practical design. 600-fill down provides lightweight warmth without any excess bulk, and the fully-recycled face fabric bolsters TNF’s sustainability efforts.
- Casual jacket for urban exploration and winter travels
- Durable material with DWR coating is long-lasting and water-resistant
- Down insulation offers lofty warmth in brisk conditions
- Cinched waist offers a unique shape and blocks out the wind
- Item #TNFZBKC
- Responsible Collection
- 15D x 40D 100% recycled nylon, non-PFC DWR coating
- [torso, sleeves] 600-fill recycled waterfowl down, [front placket, pocket welts] Heatseeker Eco (70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 14.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.