Why We Like The Wander Hooded Shirt
We run, climb, downdog, trek, and paddle unhindered in The North Face's Wander Hooded Shirt. The soft double-knit feels good against our skin as we push our limits, and the FlashDry treatment keeps us from becoming a sweat-sodden, shivering mess by the end.
- Soft, moisture-wicking hoodie for outdoor athletic pursuits
- FlashDry treated fabric dries quickly for optimal thermoregulation
- Raglan sleeves allow for full range of motion
- UPF50 offers protection from the sun's harmful rays
- Item #TNFZAX3
- [solid] 100% recycled polyester double knit, FlashDry treated (160g/m³) [heather] 54% recycled polyester, 46% polyester double knit, FlashDry treated (160g/m³)
- Center Back Length
- 28in, drop-tail hem
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, running, climbing, training, yoga
- Manufacturer Warranty
2.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.