When you hit the trail in The North Face Men's Ultra Fastpack III GTX Shoe, prepare to have some alone time at the peak because everyone else in your group is going to be far, far behind. Built for fast pursuits, this hiking shoe features a TPU mesh upper with a welded eyestay and underlay for breathability and serious support without the extra weight. Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex protects against streams, storms, and swamps without turning the inside of the shoe into a sweatbox, and a TPU toe cap delivers rugged protection from harsh terrain. Smoothing out the rock-strewn trails ahead, an OrthoLite footbed delivers long-lasting comfort to help the miles melt away, and the dual-density FastFoam midsole system adds responsiveness and stability. TNF rounded this boot out with a Vibram Megagrip outsole for traction and durability that won't slow you down.
- Protective, supportive hiking shoe for bagging peaks in a day
- Welded mesh upper is breathable and durable
- Gore-Tex membrane offers waterproof, breathable protection
- TPU toe cap and heel overlay add protection and stability
- OrthoLite footbed and FastFoam midsole cushion rocky trails
- Energy-returning EVA in the midsole enhances responsiveness
- Vibram Megragrip outsole ensures burly traction on wet terrain