Hiking is not just a three-season sport for you, and that is why you wear your Ultra Extreme 2 GTX Boot throughout winter for hiking trails and around town. With it's waterproof Gore-Tex membrane and DuraTherm synthetic insulation you can withstand winter's weather at the peak of it's season. And for cushioned support and stabilization over icy and bumpy hard-packed snow, this boot is equipped with an EVA midsole, and a Cradle Guide heel with full-foot Pebax Snake Plate technology that work together to give you comfortable support for the foots natural flexibility while giving you sturdy stabilization. For grip over unshoveled sidewalks and untraveled trails, the Vibram Icetrek deep-lugged sole works to give you superior traction to prevent slipping.
- Rugged and tough winter hiking boot for trails and town
- Gore-Tex waterproof membrane protects you from deep snow
- DuraTherm insulation keeps you warms in the dead of winter
- EVA midsole gives you cushioned support over icy and rocky terrain
- Stabilizing plates in the sole enhance support and durability
- Vibram Icetrek sole gives superior traction over snow and ice