Work for the weekend.
Between the technical terrain, quick gains in elevation, and cushioned comfort of The North Face Men's Ultra Endurance GTX Trail Running Shoe underfoot, there's nothing about trail running you don't love. And thanks to the GTX's versatile performance, you're able to tackle all kinds of trails without having to worry about whether or not your shoe will step up to the challenge.
This trail runner boasts a durable, breathable mesh that discourages that swampy, Everglades feeling, while the molded TPU toe cap and suede overlays assure 360-degrees of protection and stability. And perhaps more importantly, the Ultra fashions a Gore-Tex membrane that offers waterproof protection and breathable comfort so you're able to run longer, no matter the conditions. An integrated FlashDry collar furthers your comfort by wicking moisture and drying quickly. Additionally, the EVA midsole attenuates shock and disperses pressure, and the ESS Snake Plate assures forefoot protection from trail-side obstructions, like rocks and roots. Not to mention, the Vibram MegaGrip sole rips and grips all kinds of terrain so you're never left behind in the dust.
- A versatile trail running shoe for wet and cold conditions
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane
- Mesh upper features TPU and suede overlays for support
- Molded TPU toe cap and gusseted tongue offer extra protection
- FlashDry collar wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- EVA midsole attenuates shock and ensures ample comfort
- Ultra Protect Cradle provides proper heel alignment
- ESS Snake Plate assures forefoot protection from rocks
- Vibram MegaGrip sole rips and grips all kinds of trails
- Q & A
Comfortable and lightweight
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10.5
These shoes are comfortable, really light, and they breathe well, as well as keep my feet dry when running in wet conditions or stepping in some water accidentally, and even when I've accidentally submerged my entire foot in water they've dried out really fast. The grip it pretty good on them and they also make for pretty decent hiking shoes. The snake plate protects my feet from the pointy rocks. I'd recommend these shoes to someone just starting to get into running as they're reasonably priced for the quality and sleek look.
North face ultra endurance GTX trail running shoe inquiries