Why We Like The TKA 100 Glacier Glove
As the chill creeps in on our late-Fall treks, we pull on the TKA 100 Glacier Glove to give our hands a little respite from the biting air. The North Face's proprietary fleece gives us superior warmth that can hold up against rugged trails.
- Lightweight gloves for hiking, running, or day-to-day adventures
- Recycled material provides soft, cozy cover from chilly winds
- Articulated construction keeps your hands in their natural position
- Fully flatlocked palm increases comfort
- Low-profile design easily slides under your jacket sleeves
- Item #TNFZANI
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] TKA 100 (100% recycled polyester fleece) [palm] 93% recycled polyester, 7% elastane
- undercuff glove
- casual, hiking, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.