- Detail Images
Get out and play.
For chilly walks to school and weekends at the sledding hill, The North Face Girls' Thermoball Shellista Boot turns winter into your girls' playground. It's loaded with Thermoball insulation, so her toes will stay toasty whether she's out for a few minutes or a few hours. The upper is made from waterproof suede and nylon for style and durability, while the waterproof shell construction shields her feet from freezing rain, slush, and snow. The North Face finished the Thermoball Shellista off with a Winter Grip rubber outsole for superior traction in wet, cold conditions.
- A winter boot for everyday warmth and protection
- PrimaLoft ThermoBall insulation offers serious warmth
- Waterproof suede and nylon upper for style and durability
- TPR shell construction keeps feet dry
- Winter Grip outsole for superior traction in wet, cold conditions
- Lace closure offers a secure and personalized fit
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought these boots for my 8 year old daughter. She loves them. They keep her feet warm and dry. She loves them so much that she wears them to school every day.
Is this an actual shoe lace u can tie a knot