- Detail Images
Test the limits.
We each face the choice between what is comfortable and what is difficult. The summit puts us to the test, and by so doing nourishes our spirit. With The North Face Summit Backpack, you can push yourself to new limits and come out stronger. This 50-liter pack is big enough to fit all the gear necessary to help you reach your destination safely.
Crafted with The North Face's innovative FuseForm construction, which blends lighter, lower-density fibers with thicker, more-durable fibers, the Summit Backpack is lighter and tougher than other packs its size. Cordura fabric provides durable, long-lasting use that stands up to sharp tools and gear as well as the demands of the mountain. An integrated ice axe carry system makes it easy to store and access the equipment you need. The top lid doubles as a rope-carry system for security and easy access. When you're ready to push for the summit, you can remove the waist belt and frame sheet for a lighter, quicker approach.
- A lightweight and durable pack for pushing towards the summit
- 50-liter capacity stores plenty of gear and extra layers
- FuseForm construction and Cordura nylon for advanced durability
- Top lid doubles as a rope carry system
- Removable waist belt and frame sheet for a lighter summit push
- Integrated ice axe carry straps with compression straps on sides
- The Summit Series represents the pinnacle of outdoor product technology