It's a known fact that when you're out in the backcountry, you need time on your side. And since the folks over at The North Face recognized this, they created the Slackpack 20 Pro Backpack to ensure you have fast and easy access to your shovel and probe. This function-first pack features a slim design and padded waist belt that ultimately offers a comfortable fit and unimpeded mobility, so you don't have to slog up the skin track with a floppy pack trailing behind you.
Naturally, this pack wouldn't be complete without appropriate haul systems for bootpacking and such. Furthermore the Slackpack boasts a myriad of ski and board carrying options, starting with the vertical and horizontal board carry and ending with a diagonal ski carry system. The pack is also hydration compatible to ensure that you stay adequately saturated when trekking through thin air, and the avy tool pocket easily accommodates all of your necessities to remain safe out yonder. And, should you need a place to stash your gloves or hat when the temperatures heat up, the Glove Stash pocket on the shoulder strap safeguards your goods so you don't have a chilly descent.
- A streamlined pack for backcountry touring
- Molded design and padded waist belt offer a comfortable fit
- Straps accommodate vertical and horizontal board carry
- Diagonal ski carrying system is deployable for versatility
- Hydration compatible ensures you remain well-saturated
- Myriad of pockets include avy tool pocket