Shellista Roll-Down Winter Boot
Wear it tall for snowy days or rolled down for cold yet clear days, the Shellista Roll-Down Winter Boot from The North Face is the stylish way to get through winter in comfort. It's constructed with waterproof nubuck leather and synthetic insulation to ensure your foot stays dry and warm as you walk through slush. The TNF Winter Grip outsole has IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs that grip wintry surfaces while a cushioned footbed absorbs the impact of each step, letting you wander through the season with confidence and comfort.
- Comfortable winter boot that gives you options
- Waterproof leather is sleek and stylish
- PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulates your foot against the cold
- Fleece lining is soft and cozy
- Cushioned footbed provides support and comfort
- TNF Winter Grip outsole uses IcePick lugs for traction
- Roll-down collar gives you two styling options
- Q & A
Comfy footbed and grippy base. Sleek design for a winter boot. Need at least a half to whole size bigger. Tried on with thin socks and my toes were squished. Grey color looks more blue.
Ordered for Wife for a Winter Boot here in Northern WI.
My Daughter said they were super cute but felt they were more a looker than a true winter boot. I am not a great judge of cute but am about warmth. These were not as clunky as the Chilkat 400 we went with, but definitely too thin in toe areas to truly be a Winter boot in my opinion.......at least in this part of US.
LOVED how they looked though!
The North Face