- Detail Images
Enjoy the snow.
Whether you're escaping to the Great White North for a little winter R&R or simply trying to stay ahead of the shoveling at home, The North Face Women's Shellista II Shorty Boot is designed to keep your feet warm and happy. Made with a waterproof suede and synthetic upper and backed by 200g PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation, this boot repels snow and slush for lasting warmth, whether you're forging new trails on snowshoes or tromping out to your mailbox. The TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole is equipped with IcePick temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for superior traction on wet, slippery surfaces.
- A boot built for winter-weather endeavors near or far from home
- Waterproof BLC-compliant suede and water-resistant ripstop upper
- TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole with temperature-sensitive lugs
- PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation for coziness
- Injection-molded shell is waterproof for added protection
- Lace closure with women-specific last