A shoulder season daily driver.
The North Face Men's Salinas Hooded Jacket thrives in any shoulder season situation, from outdoor concerts to evening brews on the patio. The polyester construction is warm and durable so you don't have to worry about it when you stash your jacket in the corner of the music venue, and the elastic cuffs and cinch cord seal in your warmth on your chilly trek home. Pull up the attached hood if fierce winds greet you at the door and stash a spare pair of gloves in the hand pockets for walking the dog.
- A casual jacket for chilly spring evenings
- Polyester construction is warm and durable
- Elastic cuffs keep the cold out
- Hand pockets stash a spare pair of gloves
- Attached hood adds extra protection