Why We Like The Riseway 1/2-Zip Top
The North Face Riseway ½-Zip Top is one of the more versatile pieces in our gear closet. Whether it’s a cold midwinter ski day or a shoulder season trail run, chances are good we’re wearing the Riseway as either a midlayer or standalone top. That’s because it’s made from a warm yet highly breathable stretch polyester with a FlashDry-XD finish that doesn’t hold onto heat-robbing sweat. What’s more, the cuffs are equipped with thumbholes to keep the sleeves locked in place while running or layering the top under a storm shell or puffy jacket.
- Lightweight top designed for cool weather training or winter layering
- Stretch material provides warmth without inhibiting mobility
- FlashDry-XD finish dries quickly to keep sweat off your back
- Thumbholes keep sleeves securely in place while moving
- Item #TNFZAWF
- 88% polyester, 12% elastane, FlashDry-XD
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered side
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking, run & training
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.