- Detail Images
- Community Images
Don't let a little weather stop you.
Don't let the rainy forecast scare you away from taking on your previously-planned hike in the woods. Instead, zip up The North Face Women's Resolve Plus Jacket and march off into the wet wild while staying comfortably protected from the rain and wind. It's crafted with 2-layer DryVent construction for breathable, waterproof protection against the elements when you're on the trail. A mesh lining helps keep fresh air circulating to stave off stagnation, while the stowable hood defends your dome when the drops won't stop. Plus, zippered hand pocks keeps your phone and maps close by for when you need them most.
- Protect yourself from the weather without breaking the bank
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps precipitation at bay
- Regular fit has room for layers while maintaining stylish silhouette
- Stowable hood keeps up with the changing weather
- Zippered pockets hold smaller items