Why We Like The Powderflo FUTURELIGHT Pant
The Powderflo FUTURELIGHT Pant fits into the line from The North Face as the solution for backcountry and big mountain riders who want premium shell-style construction without the bib and suspenders. Our favorite part about these pants is the 3L FUTURELIGHT membrane because it makes them far more breathable than the competition on the skintrack, without sacrificing the top-tier waterproofing we’ve come to expect from FUTURELIGHT outerwear.
- Shell-style pants suited for backcountry and powder riding
- Fully seam-sealed waterproof fabric keeps you dry on storm days
- Chimney Venting ensures you stay cool on the skintrack
- Adjustable waist tabs ensure the perfect fit regardless of underlayers
- StretchVent gaiters prevent snow from creeping into your boot
- Regular fit offers excellent mobility and room for layers
- A plethora of well-placed pockets stash snacks, lip balm, and media
- Item #TNFZAD7
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] FUTURELIGHT 3L, [face fabric] 70D x 160D recycled nylon, non-PFC DWR finish
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered thigh, 1 zippered back
- Chimney Venting
- adjustable tabs
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7oz
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.