The North Face Powdance Ski Pant - Women's
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] 95% polyester, 5% elastane
- 2 zippered thigh,
- inner thigh
- belt loops
- Claimed Weight:
- 1lb 10oz
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
Do a little dance.
You've sacrificed some skis, worn your PJs inside out, and even done some ridiculous snow dances—your hard work is finally paying off in the form of an 18-inch storm that just rolled through so pull on The North Face's Women's Powdance Ski Pants and go play in the soft stuff.
The DryVent shell repels stormy weather while you're getting pummeled on the liftride up, and Heatseeker insulation keeps you toastier than your ceremonial cup of hot cocoa in the morning. StretchVent gaiters keep the snow out of your boots while you're trudging through the parking lot and inner thigh vents let some air in when the clouds part and the sun peaks out.
- Shred the slopes bell to bell in these comfy ski pants
- DryVent shell repels snow to keep you dry
- Heatseeker insulation provides low-bulk warmth
- StretchVent gaiters keep snow out of your boots
- Adjustable waist tabs for a snug fit
- Inner thigh vents for airflow on warmer days
- Zippered pockets stash chairlift snacks