The North Face One Trail Shoe - Women's
Consistency is key.
From rock scrambling on a quick trip to all-day excursions, the Women's North Face One Trail Shoe keeps you on your toes though thick and thin. The wraparound rubber sole protects your toes from stubs and grips loose trail grit no matter your pace, while the midsole blends soft cushion with firm support on hard, rocky routes. A durable toe-guard on the uppers keeps mud and sand from sneaking into your socks, while breathable mesh prevents your feet from over-heating. An inner-sock construction provides on-trail comfort and a secure fit, while a cushioned footbed helps those long hikes feel short.
- Versatile hiking shoe that goes the distance
- Breathable mesh uppers offer comfort on warmer days
- Wraparound outsole grips with consistent performance
- Midsole blends firm support with cushioned trail comfort
- Cushioned footbed keeps you going when the miles feel long
- Heel cradle and inner-sock construction provide personalized fit
- Specially designed laces promote a proper foot position
The North Face