Cosmopolitan and contemporary.
A sleek addition to the Nuptse boot family, The North Face Women's Nuptse Purna II Boot is an insulated, water-resistant boot that takes slushy city streets and snow-slicked sidewalks in mountain towns in stride. The waterproof velvet-suede upper hits high in front but still below your knees and a touch lower in back for calf-cuddling warmth. Synthetic sides and back rebuke dirty snow and melting crud, while waterproof reinforcements in the form of taped seams keep your feet dry. A gusseted tongue provides one more barrier against external water entering your boot, and the 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop cuff detail resists water.
- A stylish, warm, and waterproof boot for winter navigation
- Fully taped waterproof upper protects from unshoveled walkways
- Recycled content in cuff and insulation gives life to old material
- Temperature-sensitive lugs deliver secure traction on icy sidewalks
- Q & A
I love this brand for winter shoes. This time I bought them as a gift to my nephew's wife and she loved them.
Very comfortable Winter Boots
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These boots are not only very comfortable they also look great. They are very light weight and cosy warm. The fit and size is perfect.
The North Face