Why We Like The Nuptse Mule Bootie
Whether we're snuggled on the back deck watching fresh flakes fall or moseying to the lodge to sip on a flight of local brews, the Nuptse Mule makes sure our toes never feel winter's bite. The ultralight fill of pillowy down traps in all those cozy-by-the-fire feels, while the grippy rubber sole keeps our footing solid.
- Cozy slipper for morning coffee, post-shred brews, and pup walks
- Recycled ripstop material increases longevity
- Lofty down delivers lightweight insulation
- Webbing pull loops for quick-and-easy on-off
- Foldable heel for that expedited slide and go
- Rubber sole provides outdoor traction and durability
- Item #TNFZB8H
- 100% recycled PET ripstop (polyester)
- 550-fill RDS-certified goose down
- rubber (40% recycled)
- Claimed Weight
- casual, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.