Why We Like The Nuptse Mule Bootie
We pull on the Nuptse Mule Bootie in tents, at the car after skiing or snowboarding, and even around the house. The lofty goose down allows us to pack these into a bag taking up minimal space and traps body heat to keep our feet warm whether we are inside or outside.
- Slippers built for indoor and outdoor wear
- Goose down insulation is lofty, lightweight, and warm
- Slip-on design makes it easy to pull on warmth
- Foldable heel design lets you wear them as a mule
- Rubber outsole handles outdoor wear with ease
- Item #TNFZB8G
- [upper] 100% recycled polyester
- goose down
- rubber (20% recycled)
- Claimed Weight
- single [size US10] 9.5oz
- casual, camp, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.