- Detail Images
Just keep running.
Shorts aren't gonna cut it, but pants seem a little overkill. Thankfully you've got a pair of The North Face's Women's Motivation Capri Pants in your dresser for those in-betweener training days where you're just sure what the weather's going to do. FlashDry fabric is breathable and moisture-wicking so you can run fast without soaking in your sweat when you decide to run a few errands afterwards.
- Lightweight performance capris for running and cross training
- FlashDry technology manages moisture to keep you comfortable
- Four-way stretch fabric for maximum mobility
- Concealed waist pocket to hold essentials
- Wide waistband for a supportive fit
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
I am 90% satisfied with these pants.. The fit is great, they stay in place when I run, and I do like the small detail in the fabric on the leg. I love The North Face and pretty much everything they make but my one frustration is that these pants are definitely see through... what a bummer! I run a lot in the early morning and night so I am comfortable wearing them during those times but I would not wear these to the gym or around other people. It is not that they are extremely see through but it is just enough that if you bend over or stretch just enough you can see through them. I am going to keep them, they are very comfortable but they are only going to be used when it is dark.