- Detail Images
Insulated for adventure.
Adventure might as well be your little dude's middle name, because whether it's cool and sunny or below freezing, he'll be outside building forts and dreaming up battles with man-eating yetis in the back yard. Toss him the North Face Moondoggy 2.0 Down Hooded Fleece Jacket before he heads out the door into a winter wonderland of Himalayan dreams and igloos, and he'll stay warm for hours. Fighting sniffles and coughs to come later, The North Face equips this jacket with 550-fill goose down to pack in the insulation, and a super soft high-pile sherpa fleece lining for extra warmth. Top it off with a DWR coating that sheds snow, sleet, and rain, and he'll be all smiles as he tunnels into snow banks.
- Super warm down jacket for winter adventures
- 550-fill goose down for serious insulation against icy wind
- High-pile Sherpa fleece for keeping ultra-cozy and warm
- DWR treated to shed rain and snow
- Ideal for building snow forts and fighting abominable snow men