- Detail Images
Big mountains and cold temperatures.
The North Face Men's Montana Gore-Tex SG Mitten will serve you well from Big Sky to the Beartooth backcountry. Gore-Tex fabric provides breathability while keeping your hand dry through the wettest weather. A hefty dose of Heatseeker insulation, with more on the back of the hand, and a cozy Sherpa fleece lining keep your fingers toasty through the coldest mornings and the most frigid powder days. For more warmth, you can add a handwarmer with the removable Wrist Oven leash. Radiametric Articulation sets the mitten at your hand's natural position, and a 5 Dimensional Fit ensures full dexterity.
- Heavily insulated mittens for the coldest days on the mountain
- Gore-Tex fabric offers exceptional breathable waterproofing
- Heatseeker insulation and Sherpa fleece lining for toasty feel
- Extra insulation on back of hand for added cold protection
- Synthetic leather palm is durable, yet dextrous
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hands in relaxed position
- Removable Wrist Oven leash can be outfitted with handwarmer
- Short gauntlet (SG) fits under jacket cuff