- Detail Images
Montana is home to some incredible skiing and snowboarding, but it's also home to some ridiculously cold temperatures, too. Make sure your hands stay warm when you're chasing pristine powder in Big Sky Country with the incredibly warm The North Face Women's Montana Gore-Tex SG Glove.
Gore-Tex fabric provides breathability while keeping your hand dry through the wettest weather. A hefty dose of Heatseeker insulation, with more on the back of the hand, and a cozy Sherpa fleece lining keep your fingers toasty through the coldest mornings and the most frigid powder days. For more warmth, you can add a handwarmer with the removable Wrist Oven leash. Radiametric Articulation sets the mitten at your hand's natural position, and the synthetic leather palm withstands abrasion while providing good dexterity so you can grip your poles well.
- Seriously warm gloves for the coldest days on the mountain
- Gore-Tex fabric offers exceptional breathable waterproofing
- Heatseeker insulation and Sherpa fleece lining for toasty feel
- Extra insulation on back of hand for added cold protection
- Synthetic leather palm is durable, yet dextrous
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hands in relaxed position
- Removable Wrist Oven leash can be outfitted with handwarmer
- Short gauntlet (SG) fits under jacket cuff