Crush The Day.
Whether you're headed out on a long day hike or enjoying a fast-pack adventure, stay comfortable in The North Face Men's Litewave Fastpack Mid Waterproof Shoe. Versatile and light, this boot is made with a durable upper that's backed by a waterproof, breathable bootie to keep your feet dry and comfortable whether you're climbing misty stairs next to a waterfall or hiking through an afternoon rain shower. An OrthoLite footbed combined with an EVA midsole provides a soft and responsive experience on the trail, while the stair-step-inspired lug pattern on the sole offers a biting edge for traction mile after mile.
- Versatile and lightweight boot for day hikes or fast-packing adventures
- TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support
- HydroSeal bootie for waterproof, breathable comfort
- OrthoLite footbed for lasting comfort
- EVA midsole is soft and responsive underfoot
- UltrATAC sole for optimal traction
- Reflective heel for visibility in low-light conditions
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8
They are a true to size fit. These are soft around the ankle so no need to break them in. They seem very flexible I haven't noticed any stiffness in the material plus they are super lite. The hydroseal is new to me my north face boots have always had Gore-Tex so we will see how it holds up.