Thrive In Wet Conditions.
You didn't hike for two days just to let a little rain chase you into your tent before you even get a chance to explore, so it's a good thing you brought along The North Face Men's Leonidas 2 Jacket. Made from lightweight, breathable fabric, this jacket provides a protective shield against wind and rain when you're out exploring remote locations. A touch of mechanical stretch ensures mobility whether you're trying to set up your tent or scrambling over boulders, while underarm zippers keep you from overheating when you remain active despite the wet conditions.
- Explore remote locations in wet conditions with this protective jacket
- DryVent construction offers wind and waterproof protection
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping
- Adjustable hood with back vent provides extra coverage
- Underarm zippers offer ventilation
- Adjustable cuffs and hem help seal out wind and rain
- Active fit sits closer to the body