From the first run of the season to bluebird powder days to the slushy turns of spring, The North Face Women's Initiator Thermoball Triclimate Jacket offers versatile protection. This 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a hooded shell with a zip-in liner jacket for year-round wearing versatility.
The shell is constructed with fully taped seams and The North Face's DryVent 2-layer fabric, which is waterproof, windproof, and breathable to keep you warm and comfortable. An adjustable and removable hood provides an extra layer of protection on days when the snow and wind just won't stop. Underarm vents help regulate temperature, while a snap-down powder skirt keeps snow out. This shell is fully equipped with gear stash pockets and tools for performance when skiing.
The liner jacket features ThermoBall insulation, which mimics the lightweight warmth of down clusters while providing the wet-weather performance of synthetics, helping you stay cozy in cold and wet conditions. This liner jacket can be worn on its own or zipped into the shell for integrated performance.
- A 3-in-1 ski jacket for versatile wear throughout the season
- DryVent shell is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- ThermoBall insulated liner provides warmth in wet conditions
- Adjustable, removable hood for extra weather protection
- Underarm vents help regulate body temperature
- Powder skirt seals out cold and snow
- Relaxed fit offers more room in the body and sleeves