- Detail Images
From the river to the trail to family dinner.
Never be prevented from jumping in that lake or river at the end of the hike again because of your poor choice of clothing. Instead, be ready for anything with the versatile The North Face Boys' Hike/Water Short. From the muggy temps of mid-July to rainy spring days in the woods, the water-and abrasion-resistant, quick-drying FlashDry polyester construction keeps light precipitation and rough rock surfaces at bay, while also wicking moisture away from your skin for dry comfort on the trail. An internal, adjustable elasticized waistband with snap closure help get you just the right fit every time, while the sun-protection rating of UPF 50 provides reliable defense against harsh UV rays.
- Versatile, lightweight summer short for days on both land and sea
- Durable polyester fabric wicks moisture and resists rain
- Regular fit provides a full range of motion on trail
- Adjustable waist offers a customizable fit and feel
- Multiple pockets easily stash snacks and maps
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
These shorts are great for my 10 year old to go straight from playing outside to the pool and then back to playing! He has loved them. North Face is always a good purchase and these shorts don't disappoint!