Take back the mountain.
After a three-year hiatus, you are ready to get back onto the slopes, so you bought yourself a season pass and are committing to 20 days this year. As you resurfaced all your gear you decided it's time to retire your 10-year-old jacket and upgrade to the Hexsaw Jacket by The North Face. Modern style meets quality performance to give you the confidence you need to take back the mountain.
Breathable Heatseeker insulation is designed to regulate your body-heat and retain warmth when exposed to moisture, while the two-layer DryVent waterproof technology protects you on your first pow day in three years. But in case your legs don't remember what powder is, snap into your powder skirt and zip into your pants to protect yourself from the hard-to-forget feeling of snow up your back. Pit-zips, pockets, and thumb loops all work together to make your day, and your year, more enjoyable.
- A ski-specific jacket designed for slashing pow
- Waterproof construction keeps you dry on stormy days
- Synthetic insulation retains warmth when exposed to moisture
- Powder skirt with jacket-to-pant integration keeps snow out
- Multiple pockets for your tunes, goggles, and hands
- Underarm vents let you cool down when you break a sweat
- Wrist cuffs with thumb loops don't expose your wrists to cold
- Parka-length cut adds style while keeping your backside warm