Gotham Hooded Down Jacket III
The North Face's Gotham III Hooded Down Jacket is both the jacket you deserve and the one you need right now. That is if right now your thermostat's frozen over and you're dreading the thought of leaving your house. When you need a hero to swoop through with toasty insulation, the Gotham III is there with 550-fill down to ensure warmth in winter's most frigid temperatures, while the waterproof DryVent shell selflessly guards you against everything from freezing rain, snowflakes, and biting wind. A faux-fur ruff keeps warm air circulating through the hood, and a media-compatible pocket keeps your music player secure as you brave the cold winter weather. There's no need to thank the Gotham III, it's just doing its job.
- When your frigid city life needs a hero throw on this toasty jacket
- Waterproof shell stops wintry mixes and driving snow in their tracks
- Down insulation guards against freezing temps on your commute
- Adjustable hood with faux-fur ruff shields you from howling winds
- Zippered hand pockets protect your phone and wallet from getting wet
- Media-compatible pocket saves the day and lets you jam in the cold
- Item #TNF03L8
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer) [solid lining] 50d recycled polyester taffeta, [print lining] 50d polyester, [metallic lining] 30d polyester
- 550-fill goose down
- fully taped
- Center Back Length
- adjustable, removable faux-fur ruff
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 2 patch chest, 1 patch arm, [internal] 1 zippered media
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 35 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.