Staying light on the trail is important, but so is getting enough sleep that you can crank out another twenty miles tomorrow. With The North Face Fusion 2 Tent, you can do both. This lightweight backpacking tent fuses a freestanding design with an innovative canopy construction to keep you comfier both on the trail and inside the tent at night.
The key to the Fusion 2 is its seamless canopy design. Ripstop sidewalls transition seamlessly into no-see-um mesh in order to decrease weight and bulk without sacrificing breathability. And when you want to ditch even more weight (provided the forecast calls for clear skies), you can leave the rain fly at home and stare at the stars all night.
- A backpacking tent that transcends traditional tent design
- Ripstop fabric seamlessly transitions to mesh
- Waterproof and breathable coating keeps interior dry
- Crossing ridge pole maximizes interior space
- Hubbed poles and color-coded webbing for easy set up
- Footprint and gear loft included