- Detail Images
Light and Technical.
You're determined to make it to the summit, even if the weather refuses to cooperate, and that's why you have The North Face Men's FuseForm Progressor Shell. Made with a three-layer Gore-Tex shell, this jacket keeps you dry and comfortable when the rain refuses to let up. A specially engineered FuseForm construction uses fewer seams, particularly at the yoke and sleeves, to enhance the jacket's durability and waterproof protection. Underarm zippers provide ventilation to keep you comfortable during aerobic activity, while the helmet-compatible hood keeps you covered without sacrificing safety. With an articulated fit, this jacket lets you reach for holds and manage ropes without restricting your movement as you push for the top.
- Tackle difficult routes in uncooperative weather with this jacket
- Gore-Tex shell offers breathable wind and waterproof protection
- C-Knit backer enhances breathability and has a soft feel
- FuseForm construction reduces weight and bulk
- Zippered underarm vents for temperature regulation
- Helmet-compatible hood blocks wind and rain
- Alpine fit maintains mobility while climbing