- Detail Images
Fresh tracks all year long.
He says he can find lines to ski year round with a little bit of hiking and The North Face Boys' Fresh Tracks Hooded Triclimate Jacket helping him adjust from fall's first snowfall, through winter's snowfest, to spring's final melt. This 3-in-1 jacket pairs a ski shell with a removable insulator for the utmost versatility. He can wear the shell by itself for spring corn, autumn's wet slush, and warm wintry powder days, or he can add the removable insulator to ski when it's really cold. Alternatively, he could wear the insulator when it's cold and dry out, and the shell will help him shed the spray of any snow he thinks he might find this summer.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a ski shell with a removable insulator
- Ski shell features waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex protection
- Removable insulator with Heatseeker to stay warm when wet
- Powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking into the shell's waist
- Adjustments at cuffs and hem to secure the fit
- Goggle cloth tucked inside the chest pocket
- Q & A
Great Jacket, Great Color
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: small
My son loves this jacket, the blue color looks great! I did find it to run a bit bigger than the Triclimate Jacket he had in the past which was a small. I purchased a Medium and the sleeves were very long and wide. My son is 4'5" and 63 lbs. I ended up returning the medium for a small and it fits perfect. I'm hoping it will last through next year too. The jacket underneath fits just right, so I don't that will last next season. Overall I'm happy.