Your project’s calling your name.
Chilly weather means it’s finally time to send your project. Redpoint it in The North Face Men’s Flux 2 Powerstretch 1/4-Zip Fleece Jacket, which provides maximum range of motion so you can climb with your reach uninhibited. It’s constructed with midweight Polartec Power Stretch Pro to keep your muscles warm between climbs. The fabric wicks away sweat and dries quickly, helping you focus by preventing clamminess and discomfort. Quarter-zip convenience allows you to add and shed this layer easily—without removing your helmet, if you’re talented. A chest pocket allows you to reach small items without interference from the waist belt of your harness or backpack.
- Fleece for alpine activities
- Midweight fleece is soft and warm
- Power Stretch Pro provides maximum range of motion
- Blended fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Quarter-zip makes changing layers a breeze