Why We Like The Etip Recycled Glove
Late-fall trail running is a favorite pastime of ours with The North Face Etip Recycled Gloves on. The four-way stretch knit fabric provides a little warmth when winds try to numb our digits, and is made from recycled polyester for an eco-friendlier design.
- Lightweight glove for morning runs or everyday wear around town
- Recycled construction is stretchy and breathable
- Silicone grip for a solid hold on hiking poles or devices
- Etip touchscreen compatibility eliminates the need to remove gloves
- Slim design slides easily under a jacket or shell
- Item #TNFZANA
- 93% recycled polyester, 7% elastane
- undercuff glove
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.