- Detail Images
Tack on the miles.
Built for fast-and-light pursuits, The North Face Women's Endurus Trail Running Shoes provide predictable support whether your objective entails hardpack desert trails or spongy forested ascents. The Endurus feature mesh uppers for ample breathability, and TPU overlays for torsional support. TPU toe caps bolster defense against trail-side obstacles, and the FlashDry Collars promptly wick moisture to prevent sweat-induced hot spots when the temperatures begin to rise.
Perhaps most importantly, the Endurus are outfitted with dual-density midsoles consisting of a layer of Xtra foam underfoot, which provides equal parts comfort and shock attenuation, while a firmer, EVA foam sandwiches the Xtras to ensure inherent stability. The ESS Snake Plates assure protection from rocks, and the Cradle Heel Technology discourages foot variability while running on varied terrain. And last but certainly not least, the Vibram XS Trek outsole features 3.5mm lugs for a seriously secure feel underfoot.
- Stay light on your feet with these trail running shoes
- Mesh uppers feature TPU overlays for torsional support
- TPU toe caps safeguard digits from obstacles
- FlashDry collar linings wick moisture and dry quickly
- Ortholite footbeds ensure long-lasting comfort
- Dual-density midsoles attenuate shock and disperses impact
- ESS Snake Plates assure torsional stability and protection
- Cradle Heel Technology prevents variability while running
- Vibram XS Trek outsoles provide dependable traction