- Detail Images
Set Your Sights High.
Whether you're hiking slickrock trails in the Southwest or scaling granite peaks in the Northeast, push yourself further in The North Face Men's Endurus Hike Hiking Shoes. Crafted with a breathable, durable upper, this shoe helps keep your feet comfortable as you move in warm conditions. Specially engineered cushioning underfoot provides comfort that lasts and enhances stability, while the Vibram sole delivers traction as you navigate variable terrain.
- Go the distance with this comfortable hiking shoe
- Seamless, welded upper offers support and breathability
- Midsole combines soft and firm foams for comfort and stability
- ESS Snake Plate supplies torsional rigidity
- Vibram XS Trek sole ensures multi-directional traction
- Lace closure provides a secure fit
- Q & A
Cushy but lacking support
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10.5
My plan was for a trail running and light hiker. I am very athletic, wear a size 10.5 and this shoe fit (Amazing for an athletic shoe). So sizing was good with room. Very cushioned. Not much arch - I would need an after market footbed. But the heal was loose and lacking any supportive feel. The toe may have been a little long which felt odd. I returned them the same day.