Stoic style and decadent warmth.
As cozy as it is stylish, The North Face Men's Elm Insulated Jacket blends rugged water-resistant protection with plush warmth for all of your everyday travels. Abrasion- and water-resistant polyester comprises the Elm's shell to shed light precipitation when you're about town, while the channel-quilted design, fleece lining, and toasty Heatseeker insulation ensure abundant warmth and plush comfort as temps start to plummet. Howling wind is warded off by the stand collar, and a convenient front-zip closure helps you vent extra heat if the day turns out to be warmer than anticipated.
- Modern style and ample warmth blend in this casual jacket
- Water-resistant polyester shell deflects light rain
- Fleecy plaid lining is soft and cozy
- Heatseeker insulation traps precious body heat
- Regular fit allows room for layers
- Stand collar adds defense against windy days
- Zippered hand pockets provide a warm shelter for cold digits