Into the mountains.
You've been looking forward to your girls' weekend in the Tetons for months. Now that it's time to pack, toss your gear into The North Face's Drift 50 Backpack to make sure you're prepared but not overloaded for your trip. Icy alpine lakes, wildlife, and starry nights with your best friends await, and the Drift 50's eight internal pockets and easy-access sleeping bag compartment will simplify organization and setting up camp each night so you can spend more time catching up. Plus, the women's specific suspension system comes with ample adjustability and ventilation so that an achy back isn't part of your trip, even though sore legs might be. When you can't resist detouring for a summit push or a secluded swim spot, leave the Drift 50 at camp with your gear and take only the essentials in the included sack pack. It'll lighten your load while still letting you carry water and food along for the detour.
- Get off-the-grid for a few days with this weekend pack
- Women's-specific suspension offers ample adjustability
- 40-liter capacity carries a weekend's worth of gear
- Waist belt pocket keeps your phone close for quick pictures
- Bottom compression straps streamline your gear and pack
- Exterior bungee cords increase your carrying capacity
- Hydration sleeve accommodates most bladders