The weather report is calling for a storm in Utah over President's Day weekend—be sure to pack your Descendit Hooded Jacket by The North Face for that fan-favorite cold-smoke powder. Equipped with a two-layer DryVent waterproof shell, powder skirt, and helmet-compatible hood, you'll stay dry and protected in deep conditions with all-day refills. Heatseeker synthetic insulation is distributed throughout the body to give you more warmth where needed and less in the sleeves, while it's breathable properties helps your body temperature stay regulated while you work your powder turns the whole run down. Multiple pockets separates your pass from your credit card and the slim fit design gives you a sporty fit so nothing gets in your way.
- Insulated ski jacket perfect for dry and cool weather
- Waterproof insulation protects you in cold-smoke powder
- Synthetic insulation gives you breathable warmth
- Helmet compatible hood keeps you protected on deep days
- Powder skirt prevents snow going up your backside
- Multiple pockets organizes your money from music
- Slim fit gives you a sporty look on the slopes or the street