Why We Like the Class V Short
On leisurely flatwater paddle days, we pull on the Class V Short for quick-drying performance and ultimate comfort. The cooling material protects us from the sun’s harmful rays and is rugged enough for bushwhacking excursions when nature calls.
- Stylish, high-performing short for adventures on trail and water
- Durable recycled material is quick-drying and water-resistant
- Gathered elastic waist with drawcord for secure fit
- Split hem for venting and flair
- Zippered back pockets secure small items
- Item #TNFZAPV
- Responsible Collection
- 68% recycled nylon, 26% nylon, 6% elastane, FlashDry treatment, non-PFC DWR finish
- elastic, drawcord
- 2 hand pockets, 2 zippered back pockets
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.