- Detail Images
Your cold cat refuses to come inside despite the heavy snowfall, so slip into The North Face Men's Chilcat Evo Boot and chase that feline through thick, thin, and even over mountains. With a premium waterproof construction, the leather and rubber upper defends your foot in hidden potholes and puddled trails alike. Heatseeker insulation gives plenty of warmth for winter campsites, and the heat-retaining footbed, cushy midsole, and TNF Winter Grip sole provide trail-friendly performance for trekking long tails... errr, trails. The sole also features The North Face's Ice Pick lugs that retain traction in sub-zero temperatures.
- Waterproof, insulated winter boot for urban or outdoors use
- Premium leather and rubber upper with waterproof construction
- Heatseeker insulation stays warm when wet
- Molded footbed retains warmth and midsole offers cush
- TNF Winter Grip with temperature-sensitive Ice Pick lugs
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 12
These boots seem like they might be warm but I returned them for two reasons: (1) the fit was not really very well thought out (despite selecting the right length the fit was so loose that I might as well have worn the box), and (2) the footbed offers no support. They might be ok for tripping around town or shoveling snow, but I wouldn't wear them in the back country.
Do these boots run true to size? I wear an 8-8.5.
Warm boots with good traction.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought these for my son to remove any excuses he has to help shovel the driveway. :) He has been very happy with these boots so far. We took a hike last week on a trail that everyone else used yaktrax or snowshoes while my son just wore these. They worked great! And he does help shovel without complaint now.