- Detail Images
The new backcountry.
The North Face Ceptor 3L Hooded Jacket is composed of a DryVent membrane that is fully waterproof, windproof, and breathable. During deep powder days, the integrated powder skirt, jacket-to-pant integration, and thumbloops seal out snow so you don't have to waste any time warming up in the lodge. The relaxed fit gives your body comfortable range of motion to grab, butter, or straightline back to the chairlift for another lap.
- Technical ski shell with a freeride-focused design
- 3-layer DryVent waterproofing keeps you dry
- Integrated powder skirt seals out snow during deep days
- Jacket-to-pant integration for ultimate protection
- Multiple pockets keeps the essentials organized
- Relaxed fit gives you freedom to try new tricks
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I picked this up because I get overheated in my insulated jacket. Great jacket for people that get hot easily and only need a base layer and a shell to ride. The zippers offset from the chin is an awesome design feature.