- Detail Images
Your three favorite fall items packed into one.
Guide yourself into hoodie paradise in The North Face Women's Campground Sherpa Hooded Jacket. Combining your two favorite comfort pieces into one, the Campground Sherpa features a soft cotton flannel face backed with plush Sherpa fleece behind to come together into one incredibly soft, delightfully warm, completely inviting hoodie. Ideal for sitting next to campfires while sipping bourbon after a day of sending it at the crag, or for offering you insulation on fall hikes that are peppered with snow flurries, bring the Campground Sherpa along with you for any outdoor adventure you please.
- A combination of your two favorite fall comfort pieces
- Soft cotton flannel makes you feel like a lumberjack
- Cozy, high-pile Sherpa fleece keeps you warm to the core
- Hood is the perfect touch for keeping you warm from top to bottom
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
Oh my gosh I love this shirt/jacket. I have worn it to work where it can be hot one minute and cold the next. It breathes so well so I don't feel like I need to take it off when I am warm, while it also keeps me extra warm when its cold. I have even worn it without a winter coat on my way from car to building, and in that short time, I feel adequately warm.