- Detail Images
Blast from the past.
As summer days grow shorter and transition into brisk fall nights, slide on the North Face Cali Roots Pullover Hoodie to take the chill away. Paying homage to their starting days of 1966 in North Beach, San Francisco, the North Face uses retro graphics screen printed onto their super soft cotton to bring you back to the past. Throw on this hoodie to go climb your favorite crag, scale a mountain, or sip an amber ale on the back porch while you reminisce about the simpler times when World Peace didn't seem so far away.
- A soft hoodie for keeping warm on chilly nights
- Retro graphics for a 1966 throwback
- Wear it while you read The Drifter and sip chai tea
- Support the Rex Foundation with a purchase from the North Face Cali Roots line
- Q & A
Good mid-weight hoodie
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
Picked this TNF hoodie to add to the ever growing collection and I am glad I did. It's not as heavy as others, but when lounging around or looking for something to wear during the fall and late winter, this is a great hoodie for temps in the 40s and 50s. The fit on this is true to size and maybe even a touch on the larger side, but allows for a t-shirt underneath if needed.