- Detail Images
Lovingly warm in the midst of winter.
She'll delight in the toasty insulation, snow-shedding protection, and lively color schemes of The North Face Toddler Girls' Brianna Hooded Insulated Jacket next time she's building snow forts in the backyard and sledding at the local hill. It's fully waterproof, as backed by its DryVent 2-layer membrane and fully sealed construction. This means she'll stay protected while playing in the snow or just running errands with you during inclement weather.
Designed to keep your little girl pleasantly warm through the coldest winter temperatures, the Brianna Hooded Insulated Jacket features 250-gram Heatseeker insulation in the body, combined with 160-gram Heatseeker insulation in the sleeves and hood. This synthetic-based insulation mimics the lofty structures of down for high levels of warmth, yet it's not susceptible to the wet and damp. This means she'll remain fiery-warm when she's playing in the snow and running through sopping-wet slush in springtime.
- Insulated winter jacket keeps your little girl preciously warm
- 250g Heatseeker insulation in the body for maximum heat retention
- 160g Heatseeker insulation at sleeves/hood for warmth and mobility
- DryVent 2-layer membrane keeps her dry in the snow and rain
- Zippered hand pockets carry her accessories, such as gloves
- Grow cuffs at sleeves expand to accommodate growth spurts
- ID label comes in handy for keeping tabs at daycare